Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Pasta of the Day!

Giuseppe's Italian Deli and Market
1207 1 St SW
www.giuseppesitalianmarket.com

Located in the beltline on 1 St street SW, Giuseppe's is a great little place to shop and eat. They are usually packed during lunch with people trying their wood-fired Napoletana-style pizzas, hot and cold paninis and pastas. I go to Giuseppe's about once a week. They make the most amazing-est pastas ever. It's so good! I go so often, Mama knows who I am! I think the daily pasta is slightly different everyday. Different meat or different pasta type or different sauce. You can get it with additional meat, like meatballs the size of your head! It's massive! One time, they actually ran out of the pasta! I was crushed! Their pizzas are also super amazing and is an alternative to Pulcinella in Kensington for the downtown folks. I might get it next week so stay tune for that!


No comments:

Post a Comment